Wednesday, October 8, 2008

None of it works!



A friend of mine sent this to me. Oh how true it is! Don't you just hate getting those cutesy emails that promise you to have eternal youth and good fortune if you only would forward the email on to 10 of your friends?

OK, I admit that I've done it once or twice. And for those of you who have been on the receiving end, please allow me to apologize. I guess there have just been moments when I really wanted what was promised to be granted to me. And if it only meant forwarding on one little email, then what's the harm, right?

Harumph! Hope may spring eternal, but there is a line between hope and not being rational.

Not that I'm against hoping and wishing for things that I want to happen, but in regard to this particular method of achieving my dreams, I think from now on I'm simply going to reply to the sender with this graphic. Then, I'll go buy a lottery ticket.

:)

No comments: